Published on 17th August 2017
1. If you could describeSteph Rubbo Saddlery in one sentence what would it be?
Beautiful bespoke leather goods designed for the customer, hand made and stitched by Steph Rubbo
2. In more details please tell us about Steph Rubbo Saddlery?
Steph Rubbo Saddlery specialises in making beautiful, durable, bespoke leather goods, using traditional saddlery tools and techniques. Our range of products includes briefcases, satchels, handbags, belts, card holders, pet collars and leads, as well as bridles and saddles, all created with the highest quality craftsmanship.
From cutting to finishing, each of our pieces is unique, handmade from English bridle leather, waxed linen thread, solid brass or nickel fittings, linings of soft nappa and embossed monograms on request. The result is a truly personal product that gains character over time.
We accept commissions for one-off pieces and repairs to most leather items.
We also welcome appointments to visit our London studio where every piece is designed and made.
3. If you could give todays gentleman one style tip what would it be?
Quality shines, money spent on good quality goods is never wasted.
4. How important is do you think it is for guys to take pride in their appearance and overall presentation?
Very, for most people their first impression of you comes from your appearance, your mind and personality follow.
5. What can attendees expect to see from Steph Rubbo Saddlery at The Gentleman’s Grooming & Lifestyle Show 2017?
Beautiful hand crafted bags, and leather accessories including belts, card wallets, luggage tags. All using the best of English bridle leather, and made by hand.